Akumal, MX - November 2018

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sol Seeker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey all - Here is my first underwater video shot in Akumal, MX last month. While I've always loved diving, underwater videography has clearly become a passion. I learned a lot shooting this as stability was an issue, and I had a really janky light. I have since replaced it with a pretty nice Kraken light and a proper tray. I also upgraded to the GoPro Hero 7 for the stabilization. This cut is pared down (from 5:30 to 4:00) and I still think it could be trimmed tighter. Some of the shots are also a few frames too long - nice when they're snappy if that's what your going for (rather than the more trancy, long serenity shots)

Hope you enjoy! Please leave any comments/critiques/tips. They will be greatly appreciated and applie to the next attempt which will be Bonaire in February.

Cheers,
Ewan (Sol Seeker)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom