Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

"Thai Food Thursday" went well today...
hey Denisee, you want to borrow my reg. I just had it serviced, so all the chunks have been cleaned out...

:l: That explains why you use to dive in the :flush:..........:wink:

:l: That explains why you use to dive in the :flush:..........:wink:

Rocketman is one of those guys who dives every day....

here's a pic of him diving...

dre0686l.jpg

Hi,
I'm Max. I'm an instructor at Southeastern Divers in Huntsville. Come on by and say "Hey Y'all!".

Hi MaxGuru!

My name is Katrin. My husband (Russ) and I got OW certificated by Max (and Sean) last December 07 in Huntsville. We live in Toney AL and have been hitting the water every chance we get. We dove on a cruise in December. Max took us to Vortex Springs to start on our Advanced Cert in January. We did a drift dive in Florida in February as part of our AOW cert. Then it was off to Bonaire in March where we put our knees in the sand at 100 feet to receive our Advanced OW certification. Russ hit the water a couple times in April. We just returned from a dive trip to the Florida Keys (May 24-31) where we logged another 16 dives. I guess you could say we are hooked. I hope to log my 50th dive in June or July.

I'm ready for my next trip!
Katrin

Hello Katrin!! Sounds like you have been doing some awesome diving!!

Hey everyone! I am moving to Birmingham this coming August and will be PADI certified this coming July. If anyone is interested in getting some dive trips together on the weekend I am DEFINETLY in! If you are in the Birmingham area please let me know if you wanna get together in August!

Always looking for new faces..........Several of us are generally at ABWA so keep us updated.

Welcome to the group. I'm an old lurker, but a new poster.

Dive safe,

Ken

my name is derek and i am originally from anniston, al until i moved to pensacola about a year ago am fixing to be certified in a few weeks already have all my necessary equipment purchased now just waiting on my schedule change. dont have friends in the area looking to make some when i get cert. though

Back
Top Bottom