Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ohonu, where abouts in nashville? My GF lives in Hermitage. She went to belmont.

Hey guys, I'm Todd from Mobile. I used to be pretty active here about a year ago, but havent dived in a while. Just finished school and got hired by Mobile Fire-Rescue, and now I'm just getting back to diving a bunch.

Does anybody know of any Dive Shows in Alabama?

Hi, Todd!

I'm a paramedic in Tuscaloosa, AL. Congratulations on getting hired on with Mobile Fire/Rescue!

Let me know if you ever need a buddy...Mobile isn't that far away from me (only a 3 hour drive via Miata!)

There are no organized dive shows in Alabama.

The closest thing you'll get are "demo days" type events at Alabama Bluewater. DUI and Dive Rite usually have one demo day a year, plus a few other manufacturers such as Ocean Reef (full face masks), etc..

A few other LDS's will have manufacturer demo/rep days at their stores also... but no set schedule most of the time.

the closest "dive show" is the one that they started last year in Atlanta. however, they crazily put it the weekend before memorial day when it's warm outside and everyone wants to go diving instead of doing it in winter like the other shows. (just my opinion...)

check out I think Georgia Dive Show

There are no organized dive shows in Alabama.
Oh, I don't know 'bout that... ever follow Smedley around for a weekend?
Now that's a show!
Heh, heh, heh...
:D
Rick

remember... I said "organized" :rofl3:

Wait a minute, that's not fair. He always has a schedule, wet by 10, cookout by 6, Drinks by 6:01. There's a method here.... and yes, It IS a Show!!!

Hey - I was able to organize all the recording contract offers I got after the Spring Fest show. My cell was ringing off the hook before I even got back to the room.

Hey - I was able to organize all the recording contract offers I got after the Spring Fest show. My cell was ringing off the hook before I even got back to the room.

I think those calls were the neighbors saying "What the &*@% was that?"

Back
Top Bottom