Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Welcome to the world of diving, Johnny! Head on down to the panhandle sometime. The water temperature in the springs is the same year round. It's especially nice during this time of year when it's warmer to be in the water than on land!

Hi. I'm Robert from Evergreen. Ya know, that place you stop and pee on the way to the beach to dive. Just certified last fall but, intend to grow gills this year.

Its funny you should mention that. My husband and I stopped in Evergreen to gas up and pee on our way to Pensacola two weekends ago. We were going to dive, but the seas were too rough and they weren't taking boats out on Saturday (the day we set aside for diving). You couldn't see anything on the water as the fog was so thick that day.

We live in Toney, about as far north in Alabama as you can get. We are planning on doing some diving in the Spring down in the Gulf. Vortex Springs does the trick, but its time to branch out to the ocean.

Hi. I'm Robert from Evergreen. Ya know, that place you stop and pee on the way to the beach to dive. Just certified last fall but, intend to grow gills this year.

hey everyone i am back. been having some medical problems so i had to move back home to anniston man i miss the ocean. will get back down soon because iot has been so long since i have dove that is has driven me crazy. i will be able to keep in touch more now that i am back online hope to see all of you soon i miss talking to you denise.

hey everyone i am back. been having some medical problems so i had to move back home to anniston man i miss the ocean. will get back down soon because iot has been so long since i have dove that is has driven me crazy. i will be able to keep in touch more now that i am back online hope to see all of you soon i miss talking to you denise.

I wondered what had happened to you and why I haven't seen any diving out of you. It's good to have you back. :)

I guess I should be removed from the Alabama roll seeing that I live in Marathon, FL now. Hello Conchs

I guess I should be removed from the Alabama roll seeing that I live in Marathon, FL now. Hello Conchs

you dive a transpac and a 10watt...you can't be that bad...:wink:

Darcy in Huntsvegas here! I grew up in Panama City Beach. Up for diving anything in between.

Yea Darcy, where you been? Come to the meeting tonight at Tellinis. I'd be there except I have a standing annual gig I must attend and the spouse wanted to spend that gig inside the house this year!
Howard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom