Alabama roll call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

From Pell City - St. Clair County. Waiting on warmer weather personally.

I was able to put a face with Phil and his daughter yesterday. Hoping this summer there will be several opportunities to put names and faces together from those here on SB.

Phil it was good meeting you and your baby girl. Hope her ears begin to cooperate a lil better over the next few dives. Sometimes the cold temps just play havoc over a person trying to clear.

Safe diving, shoot me an PM and I'll get your e-mail to drop ya in my mailing list.

Kenny

Good to meet you too. Enjoyed the dive what little we got of it, she was good to 20' but around 25 she just couldnt take it, better to not push it and risk bigger problems. Shawni had fun and wanted to thank you for the additional MM's of wetsuit. She stayed toasty but we are just going to have to work on those ears before vortex and morrison when she gets out of school for the summer.

thanks!

Hi, Brandon! Welcome to Scubaboard and Deep Dixie Divers! :)

I'd love to get some saltwater dives in this summer, so I very well might take you up on that boat and dive buddy offer :wink:

If you ever want to dive at ABWA in Pelham and need a dive buddy, just let me know. I'm there nearly every weekend.

Welcome to Scubaboard Brandon!! Keep a check on the Travel and MarketPlace subforum of Deep Dixie Divers. We post get togethers there and it is a great way to meet dive buddies in the area. :)

ClanMom here in Wetumpka..... Welcome!

I'm AUCade's mom (from up the board) we have a group of six in the Clan/family and a couple of honorary members so we have a group that, at least in part, is usually ready to go anytime.

Are we still doing Lake Martin next weekend the 11th? The weather report doesn't look so good.

I'm a fairly new (25+ dives) old f*rt diver from Tuscaloosa. Always looking for dive buddies. Regularly dive ABWA in Pelham but go to the ocean whenever I can.

Would like to find a regular dive buddy - wife is out, she doesn't even like to get her face wet in the shower!

~John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom