Alberta Scuba Diving Message Board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Your right, I've had to mow my lawn twice and weed the flower beds for weeks already. One good thing about a brown lawn is you don't have to mow it. :wink:

Absolutely. I mowed part of my lawn yesterday so that the green would become more prominent than the brown.

I was going to do the rest today but the snow got in the way.

Dude. You're replying to a 7 year old post. Congratulations. I think you set a record.

Now do up your fly and go upstairs. Your mom is calling you.

I think that's the funniest thing I've seen today :rofl3:

I grew up in BC but lived and worked in AB for 7-8 years so I swing both ways :eyebrow:
I also like lake diving so I guess I'm binautical too.
I'm just imagining creepin up on a big ol pike right now...hummm
pike...

haha, I'm new at this thing, but at least I got her going again! I'm just messing with yah, Alberta's alright, I got my Advanced there, Two jack lake.

I'm only a newly certified diver, but i can honestly there alot of lakes, especially up north in the Boreal forest and Canadian shield i would love to go and dive in. Snorkeling up in northern Manitoba was a blast!

Back
Top Bottom