All inclusive dive resorts cancun/cozumel help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reller

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My wife doesn't dive and I love to she is fine with me doin 5 dives a day if she has a pool,spa, and it's all inclusive. We generally stay at riu resorts but their dive programs are 2 dive max a day. I would love some where with a little shorer diving and min 3 boat dives a day. Multiple places to eat and night life a plus

Check out Cozumel Palace. I believe the all inclusive includes dives and the restaurants are fantastic. One of them has a dress code of pants and a button down shirt. I can't speak to the quality of their dives because it was some kind of dove week when I was there and all the dives with the shop were booked far in advance. We went out with a loc guy and had a great time.

The in room hot tub was fantastic for washing clothes, since American lost our bags for four out of the eight days we were there.

Palace is good, and you can use a dive op of your choice...they will pick you up at the dock or on occasion ask that you meet them at the Caleta. I dive with Living Underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom