All Inclusive options in the Lesser Antilles

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi, I'd like to throw the option of Nevis into the mix. Nevis is part of the Federation of St. Kitts and Nevis, and separated from its sister island by a 2 mile channel. The Four Seasons is the nicest hotel I've ever had the pleasure of staying at. Best beds and sheets ever. I've only stayed in the cheapest rooms, too, so I can't imagine what the suites are like! The service is fantastic, the food to die for, the rum punches are the best, and Nevis is a really cool island with lots of neat stuff to do. Great diving, too, and the friendliest people. It might be on the higher end of what you want to pay, but you won't be disappointed.

Here's the hotel's link:
Four Seasons Browser Compatibility Page

You can fly direct from Toronto to St. Kitts 7 days a week and then either take the 40 minute ferry for a puddle jumper plane. I'm not sure about Detroit.

Maureen

Thanks for the input everyone - we haven't made a decision yet and probably won't until mid-July or so. As we get closer I will probably be in touch with many of you to get more info on some of your suggestions. Not that I am ignoring you but if I start this soon then I'm not sure if I'll be able to contain my excitement for that long.

So far my list of spots to do more research on are:

1) Grenada
2) Barbados
3) DR (somewhere on the south side at a fancy resort - since the prices tend to be lower)
4) Turks and Caicos
5) Antigua

We were just in Curacao this past year so although we had a blast, we want to try somethign different. A couple of years ago we did Bonaire and although I wasn't on that specific trip it sounds like it was fun too. If there are any other suggestions then keep em coming.

Diving is mediocre at best in Antigua IMHO. Head to Dominica. Also the AI concept, well I really don't recommend it as it disallows you to fully experience the island's cuisines. I realize you have a group but you can always ask for separate checks. I have been selling the Caribbean for 23 years now and this has always been my stance. What about Statia and Saba?

Follow your Antigua Bliss

Back
Top Bottom