All Inclusive Resort with Diving - Where the Non-Diver Partner can have fun too???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am the only diver in the group I travel with and Beaches Turks and Caicos worked very well for every body.

Relax, I'll make sure you get a commission from where they end up, Mkay? WTF does this mean? I'm not a travel agent. So you're apparently confused also...

Just a joke, trying to keep it light, didn't realize it would go over your head. You seem to feel this is some sort of contest when writing things like
while correcting the inaccuracy of your original post.
, not a matter of inaccuracy, just opinion, that's where we differ, it's only my opinion, not a subject that you need to correct for accuracy. Let's just lighten it up a bit there Steve Mkay? Let's keep it friendly.:)

How about Grace Bay - Turks and Caicos?

I am the only diver in the group I travel with and Beaches Turks and Caicos worked very well for every body.

I thought of Beaches T&C also, but the OP was looking for tech diving training and that would not be available there; but as Rich has mentioned the OP has less than 50 dives so maybe tech diving should come later.

Last edited:
T&C would be a good dive choice but Beaches would not be a good choice for dive ops for someone that is experienced. You could stay at Beaches and dive with other shops for a fee. We've been to Beaches TCI twice. We like the resort (stay in Key West village) but I'm not thrilled about the dive ops. PM if you want more details. You may want to look at Grand Cayman. It has good night life and food options.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom