All inclusive with good diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My sister (and dive buddy) seems to like the convenience of the all inclusives that we have done (Cayman Brac and Turneffe Flats), over against the condo/shore schlep and the cost of live aboards. Any recommendations out there for 3 dive per day, all inclusive resorts where the diving is good (beautiful, warm, lots of fish and coral)? Thanks!

the sandals resorts all have diving included. i went to sandals negril jamaica twice since june. what a great operation. they have some nice boats!

Roatan --- Cocoview Resort in particular.:D:D:D
Check out my trip report from this past Nov.
CoCoView Resort, 2008
we were there during the rainy season, so weather wasn't the best. The best time to go would be Jan-Sept for best vis.
It is a small resort and it books up fast, up to a year in advance for some dates, so if you want to go there, get a few dates in mind and call to see if they have any availability. It is awesome!:D

robin:D

I really like Roatan and either BIBR:Bay Islands Beach Resort- Roatan, Honduras -  Diving and Snorkeling Inclusive Packages

or CoCoView: Welcome to CoCo View Resort

I lean toward BIBR because I like the diving on that side of the island better but you'd be very happy with either resort and you get 4 dives a day and all the shore diving you want. Both are great places, good food, nice rooms, and great dive staffs.

In Cozumel, Scuba Club Cozumel is hard to beat for the value but you only get 2 dives a day. Of course you could always buy more afternoon dives.

And since you went to Cayman Brac, you'd love Little Cayman and the Little Cayman Beach resort: Little Cayman Beach Resort, Cayman Islands, Caribbean

or Pirates Point: Little Cayman Scuba Diving Resort with Gourmet Dining

Hope this gives you a few ideas.

I even think there may be an AI on Bonaire that does lots of boat dives.

I'm a big fan of Small Hope Bay Lodge on Andros Island in the Bahamas. Quaint little cabins, good food, excellent hospitality, and wonderful diving make for a great vacation. It is not big and glitzy like many all-inclusive resorts, but you leave the place with a feeling like you can't wait to return again.

Laguna Beach Resort in Utila Honduras The Laguna Beach Resort, Utila, Exclusive diving has diving packages that include: 3 meals a day, 3 boat dives a day, 2 night boat dives a week, unlimited shore diving, unlimited horseback riding, kayaking & biking, r/t transfers Utila airport/resort, and taxes.
Only extras are bar tab, country exit fee, and domestic air (we arrange it for you though).
Great diving, beautiful property, custom made dive boats, and whalesharks.
PM me if you have specific questions. The webiste has more info, pictures, and a video.

Southern Cross Club on Little Cayman is nice. All-inclusive except for the bar bill.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom