All Military Members Past And Present Role Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

US Army- 31V-Commo Platoon HHC 3/41st infantry 2nd AD. Hell on Wheels!

U.S. Army, Ordnance Corps. Joined in '98 & still serving! HOOOOOOAAAH!!!

U.S. Army, Infantry, working in TF 134 Detainee Operations, Victory Base South, Baghdad, Iraq

US Navy GMG (Gunners Mate)
Served on the USS Belknap (CG-26) '84-'86 and USS Richard E. Byrd (DDG-23) '86-'88
Could have retired this year, still kicking myself for getting out!!

Now that the majority have signed in here, still missing AquaDoc(AWOL or captured by some Meramaid last I heard :11: ). I want to see how many would be interested in trying to see if "we" could get a forum started for past and present military. This will help those of us still active network in new areas when we PCS(PCS=Pemanent Change of Station, relocate. Definition was for those who do not understand military abbreviation).

DMP is correct, it doesn't matter what branch or what country we have served in, we are all comrades in arms regardless of what our specialty is or was. For those of us currently in harm's way, keep your head down, your body armor on, and your powder dry.

USMC, 88-98
03 walkalot (infantry rifleman)

I reply on behalf of my husband who is serving in Persian Gulf. SFC - 19Kilo, and scuba diver...

1. lt Johansen, Norway.
6 yrs. Army Infantry, Artillery, Air Force Artillery and now "National Guard" a couple of weeks a year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom