Allwest Apartments - room selection advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yea, u guys are getting in pretty late... I would check how late they will take you at Sol Food. Also maybe go for the basic food stock by All West. If you get out early enough I'm sure the driver will stop at one of the small markets on the way out and you can grab some beer and other stuff. This is from the All West faq:

There are various places you can do your grocery shopping – the closest one (called Toko Ku Fe) is at 3 minutes driving / 10 minutes walking distance. In Barber (10 minutes drive) there are a mini market and a supermarket; Bigger supermarkets are “California” (in Terra Cora, 20 minutes drive), “Centrum” (30 minutes drive) and "Albert Hain" (45-50 minutes drive).

For the first day you may want to use our food package service: For US$ 45 we have basic food and beverage for the first day ready for you at your apartment upon arrival.

I would assume the bigger supermarkets to be closed on New Year's Eve by the time you get out of the airport, but probably there's a chance to get some basics at one of the Chinese shops on the way from the airport to Westpunt. Maybe try to get a dinner reservation @ Sol Food for 8pm? Full shopping options I guess will only be available again on Monday, Jan 2.

Thanks all. I have emails out to Sol Food/Sunshine C for possible dinner reservations or take out. Will work with all west on trying to arrange food and beer in advance as part of their food package service.

Reactions: mbs
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom