Almost full moon, Erojacks, Thursday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OBXDIVEGUY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Friday is the actual full moon, but Thursday's close enough for me. Especially considering the marine forcast says it might pick up again on Friday. And the way things have been lately weather-wise, we should be cramming in as much diving as possible this week.

The jacks are a pain, but I haven't been there at night in awhile, and hopefully we have a nice moon. So, here's the deal:

Thursday 7pm at the north end of the Dania Beach parking lot.

Any takers?

I have to pass on this one ... I am out of town Thursday thru Sunday.
You guys have a good weekend :wink:
KP

Sounds like a plan - count me in.

The walk to the jacks never bothered me very much and I'll bet it's a great night dive. Let's hope the forecast holds true.

I'm in with a guest. We may be arriving a bit earlier, but hopefully we will see ya there!

Hey, it sounds great to me!!! Last time I tried to dive it at night, it was a murky evening and we never did find them. I've been wanting another go at it before the water turns cold.

Hey did anyone notice the Ft. Lauderdale beach cam seems to be out of order? So now I've been looking at the Hollywood beach cam courtesy of Sugar Reef. It was looking gorgeous today!

Would love to go, but am going on a dive Friday morning. The gal I'm diving with is coming in from out of state Thursday (I never met her in person yet) and we're getting together for dinner to get acquainted before diving (a girl thing, I guess....lol). But keep me in mind for the next one!

Sandy

I'm the guess I suppose. Hope to see more out there. The more the merrier

I'm the guess I suppose. Hope to see more out there. The more the merrier

glad to have ya!

Lookin' good!!!!
7-Day Zone Forecast for Metro Broward

Today...Mostly cloudy. Showers and chance of thunderstorms...then showers likely and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 80. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent.

Tonight...Partly cloudy with chance of showers and slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom