Aloha from Oahu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hulamike

Reaction score
Greetings all. New member here.

I've been diving and doing underwater photography for about 15 years. Used to live in the land locked Midwest, Omaha Nebraska actually. Spent a small fortune over time travelling and diving throughout the Caribbean, Central America and the South Pacific. Finally had enough of snow and ice and sold my graphic design business in 1998 and moved to Honolulu. Good choice once you get used to things like $6/gal for milk. :wink:

Have started making a dive accessory here that is meeting with good response from all around the planet. Actually attended the DEMA show as an exhibitor this past January in New Orleans. And so I'm now a happy camper who's living and working in a place where I can dive year round to my heart's content. Life is sweet!

Welcome, from Melbourne, Florida. Hawaii sounds expensive, I want to visit some day and dive. Don't even care about the beaches. I would also like to rent a plane and fly around the Islands.

Back
Top Bottom