Alternative O2 sensor for SF2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Enevoldsen

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi all
Have anyone tried the SRX-14D1 O2 sensor from Oxycheq, as a replacement for the original sensors?

They list it as a replacement, but it seems to me that the “lid” for the three sensors has to be modified form the SRX-14D1 to fit?

I used this last year. The quality of ATS sensor was very variable. I got a few pcs to warranty until the local dealer stopped selling it. No need for any modification to the sensor lid. The holes on the lid are enough big for a trimmer (at least in my SF2 unit).

Had a poor experience with AST. 0/10 do not recommend

The ats sensors from oxycheq are the worst cells I’ve ever tried. Problems in both my ccr and my analyzers across 8 of them. Sent 2 back to oxycheq that were replaced with “upgraded” models and those sucked too.
I urge everyone to avoid ats
I ended up throwing 6 seinsors away. Thats $400+ in the trash

I picked up 30 of them during the sensor shortage a couple years ago. I think 28 of them failed within a few weeks. No worries, they were all under warranty. Still haven't received them, but he assures me they are on top of it.
Steer clear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom