Aluminum Liveaboards 4sale?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sure, ask EVFLEET on this board. He's got one with a price tag on it.

And have you heard of Dive Boat Brokers (John Lane), or Lee Felterman? Google them.

Are those guys forum members?

[user]EVFLEET[/user] is a forum member.

the owner of the Nekton boats just lurks. But he's got two liveaboard boats for sale. The company has numerous IRS liens against it. so research your purchase carefully. Both boats are stuck in the boat yard. should be easy to find. :D

the whole nekton situation seems like something to stay away from...

Apologies for the off topic post. Area, do you own Dunbar Rock? Nice to see another Honduras owner in Texas. We are on Utila and are in Dallas. Let us know if we can ever be helpful. We're going to hit Guanaja one of these days. Cheers.

There are a few options in the market.
The Nekton vessels are with us for sale and we have spoken to bank about liens with none on them apart from the bank at present.

If you get in touch with me at john@dbbcruiseandferry.com i can provide additional details.

There are a few options in the market.
The Nekton vessels are with us for sale and we have spoken to bank about liens with none on them apart from the bank at present.

If you get in touch with me at john@dbbcruiseandferry.com i can provide additional details.

you must have missed those Liens put on the company by the US Federal Internal Revenue Service on Nekton.

a purchaser would be wise to research the numerous different incorporation names of Nekton to see all the different IRS Liens and how that might affect the sale/purchase of the boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom