Ambergris Caye in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TTA

Reaction score
Hi! My boyfriend and I are coming to stay on Ambergris Caye for a week in August and would like to know what the diving would be like at that time...i.e. will it be affected by the rainy season? Will the sea be rough and what will the visability be like?

We would also like to find a good dive operator taking out small groups of divers - my boyfriend is very newly qualified and is a little nervous and we would prefer to be with someone who will have time to reassure him and make him feel more comfortable with being in the water. Does any one have any recommendations?

We will be staying at Victoria House, and I understand they have a dive operation "Fantasea Watersports" on site. Has anyone dived with them and know of their reputation?

Thank you so much for your help! I look forward to reading your comments and, of course, coming to Belize!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom