American Dream Aug. 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool Beans!

Well, if the group consensus wants something like Tenneco, we might be able to do that, but I was under the impression that it would be bugging time, and we would do a couple reefs. Tenneco sounds good though!

Scuba_Jenny:
Well, if the group consensus wants something like Tenneco, we might be able to do that, but I was under the impression that it would be bugging time, and we would do a couple reefs. Tenneco sounds good though!

Bugging is good too! I'm happy with anything.

Tenneco is beautiful, we can always get bugs from the shoreline.

Maybe Tenneco first dive/bugs second?

I'll go along with the group. Jenny, do we have a cost-with-tip yet?

*Latest n Greatest Details*
Aug 12 8:00 A.M. show.
We will be doing either a wreck and reef or two reefs. Sorry, can't do Tenneco as there is a time constraint.
Cost is $47.70 pp payable, bring either cash or check please. We will be paying as a group (thus the group rate instead of $55 each) and need only one person collecting the $$.
Please email me at scuba_jenny AT scubaboard.com for confirmation.
I will be calling Todd again for a final count next week or so. So far I have reserved 15 spots.
Spearing is ok on reefs only and must be approved by the rest of the group.
This notice is also posted in the first post of this thread!

I'm a go, and I just sent you an e-mail. Jenny, thanks so much for setting this up!

Question: Does the group also tip as a group, or shall we tip as individuals? I know some clubs do it one way and some clubs another. Some guidelines would help, I've only dived with my club and they put the tip into the total trip price. I just want to be prepared and bring enough $$$.

In the past we have tipped seperately. I hear the going rate is $5 per tank.

That works for me!!

Also, is the boat still at Pier 66?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom