American Dream Aug. 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You can find all info aobut the boat here: www.scubafortlauderdale.com
Yes, it is at the old Pier 66. You have to go though the paid parking lot to get there. We will get discount vouchers. The cost for parking will be approx. $3/car

Todd gets antsy if people in a group start waving money around ---> so pay Jenny in advance ---> off the boat ---> and out of view of any of his other customers<---.
$5 per tank now for a tip? This is why I always paid my divemasters just to avoid this - tipping was always totally optional, unexpected, and unnecessary.

I am off this day also however I have to work the next Morning to awake at 0500. I am not sure about that...*yawn*...

Hmmm wieghing my options...

Orlando Eric:
I am off this day also however I have to work the next Morning to awake at 0500. I am not sure about that...*yawn*...

Hmmm wieghing my options...

Chicken... :D

And, you can't take a nap after the dive why? :confused:

Tom Winters:
Todd gets antsy if people in a group start waving money around ---> so pay Jenny in advance ---> off the boat ---> and out of view of any of his other customers<---.
$5 per tank now for a tip? This is why I always paid my divemasters just to avoid this - tipping was always totally optional, unexpected, and unnecessary.
Thanks for your view. I appreciate it. I agree that that tipping should be optional, but like a lot of jobs nowadays, survial depends on tips.

It won't bother me if you do it, as long as you aren't paired up as my buddy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom