American tourist dies while diving Cozumel caves.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WSOPFAN

Contributor
Reaction score
Google Translate

I guess the obvious first questions are was he trained to do these type of dives?
Were they accompanied by a local professional?

Couldnt read the translation for some reason it was blocked in this country. You talk about some rough moderators the goverment here has them all beat . Thoughts go out to the family ,it's always sad to hear of another death .

Cheers
Michael

Gentleman appears to have been an experienced videographer, cave and CCR diver...

film project

Are you certain that is him? The name is very close but still different. It is very possible that the MX paper spelled it wrong but it is worth asking how we arrived at knowing it was him.

Are you certain that is him? The name is very close but still different. It is very possible that the MX paper spelled it wrong but it is worth asking how we arrived at knowing it was him.

Agreed. Bad enough that an accident happened, but no sense getting friends and family excited and worried if you name the wrong person.

Are you certain that is him? The name is very close but still different. It is very possible that the MX paper spelled it wrong...

No, I'm not. Actually, the Mexican paper appears to spell it exactly as it should be, if it's the same person. The spelling changes, in the Google translation...

No, I'm not. Actually, the Mexican paper appears to spell it exactly as it should be, if it's the same person. The spelling changes, in the Google translation...

I did not notice the change by Google...:hm:...I am surprised that if it was a member of their community, that there was nothing (that I could see) on CDF. I think I will take that linked thread with a grain of salt until something confirming appears. Just in case.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom