AMPHIBICO 100s defuser light repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
had this under water housing for ever and the little plastic clip that closes the caseing had snaped off and the little round ajuster at the bottom of the light had 2 scrues that had snaped, this happend on both of the lights i have, so hear is an easy way to repair this problem

ok the black clip on the top of the light has a cap on top thet unclips from under the clip, take that off and undo the screw thats under it then use a drill to get rid of the screw body thats left on the housing to make it flush with the top of the housing,
click for full size pic

next, find some clips from your nerist D.I.Y shop (i got thes ones from a box that was laying about in my shed) line them up on the top of the housing and mark out the holes, drill pilot holes where u have marked out and find screws to fit then screw them on,
click for full size pic

ok now for the bottom of the light, nice and easy just take the old ajuster and turn it 90% to the right or left (just so the old screws that have snaped are out of the way)
then again redrill some pilot holes and replace screws,

click for full size pic

hope this might help some one out there, if not no problem i had fun doing it lol

happy diving

Back
Top Bottom