An eel attacking me. (Video)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mbader71

Reaction score
Now here is a story,

It was a very nice day. We went to JANA island in Jubail city (the Arabian gulf) on a big boat. The boat had some fishermen. At the end of my dive, my buddy and I went to the boat, and suddenly I saw this eel that was very angry off all the fishes that are near a bate from these fishermen. I don't know what happened, but for some reason that eel turned around and saw me and started chasing me. Watch the eel as it comes straight to me to attack.

click here to view video

or download this MOV file at this link

Now here is a story,

It was a very nice day. We went to JANA island in Jubail city (the Arabian gulf) on a big boat. The boat had some fishermen. At the end of my dive, my buddy and I went to the boat, and suddenly I saw this eel that was very angry off all the fishes that are near a bate from these fishermen. I don't know what happened, but for some reason that eel turned around and saw me and started chasing me. Watch the eel as it comes straight to me to attack.

click here to view video

You should have kept the camera pointed at him while you fought him off with your dive knife. They won't tell you this, but that is really what your dive knife is for....:sharkattack:

Seriously though, wow. I've never had the wildlife come at me before like that. Did he make contact with you or did he stop on his own?

Back
Top Bottom