An Interesting Lesson

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilless:
Hey Jeff - Congrats on the Full Cave!!!!

Of course I hear you were staying only 2 miles from us and what - no hello:confused:

Can't wait for the write up - and after a few more cavern dives I will throw myself under the bus :D and take the intro-to-cave/full cave class from Rick - I'm sure he will be ready for a little more humor :rofl3: when that day comes around.....

Mania - when are you coming back over to this side of the pond?

edit - this is a much better student/instructor thread than the other one that was mentioned

Cheers

Steve

Hey Steve,

Thanks! I actually didn't realize you were so close or I would have tried to get together. Of course, between the daily commute to the caves and the class, there wasn't much time for much of anything else.

Weren't you teaching last week?

Anyway, you should definately do the full cave course from Rick. Let me know when you do, maybe I'll come down for it.

Just make sure you check your back-up lights!

Jeff

rjack321:
Inquiring minds wanna know what's the deal with the backup failures.
I second this. Ever figure out what the deal was?

SparticleBrane:
I second this. Ever figure out what the deal was?

Good question - statistically I have a better chance of winning the lotto on Sat night than having 3 lights fail at the same time.

Jeff - yes I had some OW students last 2 weeks and those all went well:) We are exactly 2 miles from the hotel you were at. Oh well next time when you come down for a good laugh (or at least snicker) for my cave class we can get together:)

-s

Gilless:
Good question - statistically I have a better chance of winning the lotto on Sat night than having 3 lights fail at the same time.
-s

Well, it proves the point though - three lights failing on the same dive? Freaky? Pays to have the best lights, serviced frequenty, and retired after a failure.

jtoorish:
Mania,

Yes, your name came up once or twice in training...always in the kindest terms.

Jeff
Jeff
I feel flattered. Seriously.
BTW Congrats!!!!!

Was this a story about aggressive reels? They kept attacking me - they should go to the shrink and get some medicine for aggressiveness.
:D

I hope to back there sometime soon.....

Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom