An Ocean Reef ARIA Mask changes ANOTHER Snorkeler's Life!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBobCancun

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Another AMAZING story about an ARIA Snorkel Mask changing a life.

Yesterday I went to visit my clients on Isla Mujeres and one of the shops that regularly rents and sells OCEAN REEF, INC. ARIA snorkel masks is Sea Hawk Divers, owned by Bonnie and Arial Barandica. Bonnie had told me beforehand that she had sold three masks in the past two days so I was replenishing her inventory when a couple entered the store. The woman had dark glasses on and a walking cane for the visually impaired. Bonnie said, “Bob, you need to talk to these people. They bought a mask yesterday.” She introduced me to the couple and immediately the woman started talking. This is the closest approximation to what she said. “I am blind. I cannot see anything out of one eye and only a very little out of the other. My husband bought this mask for me yesterday so I could try snorkeling. I went into the water AND I SAW A FISH! I SAW A FISH SWIMMING IN THE WATER! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS TO ME? I SAW A FISH SWIMMING!” (She was clearly very excited!). She went on and on about this remarkable product. Luckily I had my camera with me so I asked her if I could take a video of her and post it on Facebook and she said, “Absolutely! (see the video on Facebook at scubabobphoto.) The world needs to know this!”

Screen Shot 2017-02-26 at 9.23.47 AM.png
Normally I give a free mask to a disabled person if the mask helps them but her husband had already purchased the mask for her so I gave a mask to the husband. The short video hopefully presents her enthusiasm.

To me, this isn't work. This is all about making people's lives better. I feel so fortunate to have helped, in less than a month, two disabled people enjoy the oceans. Life simply doesn't get any better than this!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom