An Underwater Wedding - Brockville, July 27, 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warren_L

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I've shot underwater photography, and I've also shot weddings, but I have to say this was my first underwater wedding. Congratulations to Justin Yelle and Lisa Ireland! They were married underwater at Centeen Park in Brockville, Friday July 27, 2007. There was a lot of organizational and setup work that needed to be done, but weather co-operated the day went off without a hitch. Here are a few shots of the ceremony.

brockville-wedding-jul-2007-01.jpg

brockville-wedding-jul-2007-02.jpg

brockville-wedding-jul-2007-03.jpg

brockville-wedding-jul-2007-04.jpg

brockville-wedding-jul-2007-05.jpg

I love the marker buoy! Great shots.

I know a couple who got married underwater and you're right - it's a bunch of planning! And just like all weddings, something always goes a bit wonky...just seems even more so under the waves!

Congrats to the happy couple!

alcina:
I love the marker buoy! Great shots.

I know a couple who got married underwater and you're right - it's a bunch of planning! And just like all weddings, something always goes a bit wonky...just seems even more so under the waves!

Congrats to the happy couple!

Thanks! It's always a challenge shooting around here. Viz was probably about 15 ft, maybe a milky 20 ft. A good wide angle lens around here is an underwater photographer's best friend. Water temps are about as high as they ever get around here at 70F, but having spent over an hour in the water, a shorty would have been pretty frosty.

and we weren't even invited to the wedding...at least as witnesses to the event?

Back
Top Bottom