Analyzing An Odd Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the suggestions. It gives me more to think about TSandM is right. I did focus on my breathing when I felt the panic and I was doing full breaths. The reg felt normal. I was getting air like I should. My weight and trim was great. I think, after reading all this, it is a combination of what Bubble, TSandM, Devon, and Dennis said. I did not sleep real well the night before. I didn't feel tired during the dive, but right after when we got on the bus home, I went to sleep immediately. So perhaps being more tired than I thought, getting lost in a new location with people I have never been diving with before, and the heat outside just combined to put me on edge a lot easier than usual.

The good news is it's something easy to fix. Since I didn't bolt I still consider it a success. I'll go back to the same site in a couple weeks with them and do it again. With more sleep :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom