Andaman at the moment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h90

Contributor
Reaction score
Considering to go some days either close to the Burmanese border or arround Krabi the next days.
How is weather at the moment?
Is diving possible or to windy?

someone told me, that time there is so much wind and many days between "Mai-Nov" diving is not possible at all. So thats simply not true or??

I thought someone mentioned severe waves around Phuket/Krabi over the past few days.

So thats simply not true or
Simply not true.

Regarding the waves: there was a monsoon wind in combination with a spring tide, causing a higher surf than normal. The beaches have stayed open, surfing was really nice BTW, and the diving was not affected at all.

stevenl:
Simply not true.

Regarding the waves: there was a monsoon wind in combination with a spring tide, causing a higher surf than normal. The beaches have stayed open, surfing was really nice BTW, and the diving was not affected at all.

I found it "All of the diving that I know has been stopped. Sea too rough. The weather is on and off. Today is sunny (this early am we had rain)"
posted on the 14th May in a other forum...

that was on the 14th , today i dived on bida nok and phi phi ley (koh phi phi ) no waves, sunny the diving was beter than in high season , the weather at the moment very good and the diving also .
greetings from phi phi

h90:
I found it "All of the diving that I know has been stopped. Sea too rough. The weather is on and off. Today is sunny (this early am we had rain)"

Do you know where that was? Here the boats have been going out to all destinations every day. And the seas have been a bit rough, but nothing spectacular.

stevenl:
Do you know where that was? Here the boats have been going out to all destinations every day. And the seas have been a bit rough, but nothing spectacular.

that was the krabi forum at thai visa....
thats all I know.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom