Andaman Diving in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apoc68

Registered
Reaction score
Just wondering what kind of conditions and sea life to expect while we're there. We'll be on the Aggressor's southern itinerary.

Thanks!

We booked it at 50% off (which is why we are going) so hopefully it will be a good value. Do you expect any problems due to the el nino effect?

Yes, at 50% off it should be good value.

El nino effect is IMO just a hype. It may effect the amount of rainfall, although I think climate change is caused by different things than El Nino, but under water the effect so far has been zilch.

Hi, just got back from South Andaman live-aboard trip but not that luxurious one! the weather was fine even in August, so I am pretty sure it will be better in November. Have fun!

Facebook

That's good to hear! How was the diving?

Thanks! Most of the footage was filmed with a GoPro Hero 4 Silver edition with the Backscatter Flip 3.1 filters and Macromate Mini lens for the macro stuff. The lights are SeaLife Sea Dragon 2500s

Very nice video. You got a lot of interesting animal action in there, which is definitely not easy to capture.

Being a GoPro photographer myself, I am curious about some artifacts I noticed. For example in the banded boxer shrimp clip at about 2:55, there is some wobbling/warping especially in the background. Is that caused by the macro lens or by some filter in post production, maybe stabilization?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom