Question Philippines in October/November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be sure to be hunkered down and not traveling for UNDAS week in Philippines , All Souls Day . Halloween
Half of Philippines is going somewhere Oct 28-Nov 4.
Travel and lodging are a real headache

Never heard of that, but we arrive 4 november, so have choosen right I read. Accomodation we have already booked. I always look if there are special days in a holiday, because some special days are boring for tourists (Nyepi for example). Others can be nice (Songkran Thailand).

Travel around the 28th Sept. to 6th October can be busy with Golden Week Holiday (Oct. 1st). Many of the dive locations will be full. I know many of the dive centers here in Panglao are already fully booked. The other thing is that you may 'catch' some weather, so it would be best to add a few extra days travel, just in case. Other than that the Philippines is generally good for diving all year round.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom