Andaman hook

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also I just tried to call the number. There was an answer, I spoke to somebody who refused to give me any information about their shop or who they were. They just told me: we are an agent. They would not say anything about Andaman Hook, the name of their business, etc.
Very strange.

yes the other boats on the website are the original names, but the pictured boat in the link is definitely Peter Pan. i know it very well. also the names of the different types of rooms are the same as on Peter Pan's multiple websites.

where are the December offers...i don't see them?

i dont doubt something strange is going on with those guys.

hummmmm you scare me.... But that correct the Hook is running by Peterpan divers i have choice as well with the Somboom for the same price, just hope the agent is honest and i can trust him... February is so far anything can happen....Anyway thanks a lot for your help.

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to read this thread as i see than diver world is curious, and Hoppefully some divers are more clever than others.
When people like to call their boat A B C D like for analphabet, i prefer when oportunity is possible to play on sens Andaman Hook is a good name also better for google search, and Peter Pan is magical so not so much in touch with Diving Liveaboard in Andaman Sea.

So to make Happy Phuket-Scuba ( curious guy calling and a little bit impolite ) et Alain f...... looking for bargain.
Dive and Cruise is an american licensed company run worldwide by French and Italian Staff, some based in Europe, some in Phuket, some in Bali and some in Cebu, we are all divers whose been working for nearly 10 years in the diving industry .

Any more question ??????????

As you see and for the clever only ( Just SurinBoy i think here :blinking: ) the cabin name was original and pictures too, so make two step and you had it !!

Good night ALL, and enjoy your dives !

Oups , sorry , i forgot to mention the reply for the last minute in december :

It's a special 6D/6N trip, already 10 customers on the 16 official divers admissible on boat, so
this is made in Accordance with Peter Pan Cruise ( Sorry if you don't like it but we are really close friend so i do what i want :D )

Bye

So to make Happy Phuket-Scuba ( curious guy calling and a little bit impolite )
Very polite, explianed everything, so am a bit surprised to see it took you so long.

I don't think you have to make me happy, I do appreciate the effort though, but hopefully the OP is a bit wiser now.

That's fine, Steven I have nothing against you but the call at home ( the one used for Trip cancellation by our customer was not made for public search, on Who do what or Who is What )
I would be happy to answer this forum before, but as a diver, i dive and work on website and i have no time for Forum discussion, i like the meaning but just a family to support here:wink:

I saw this thread from our webserver Stats, and "Buzet" was a customer asking for a Too big bargain, we advice individual or group like you and and we make our business but there is a limit, all the agents knows them in Phuket, and it's good, but customers too many times play trying bargaining 3-4 agencies in the same time for the same boat, this give me headache, and Andaman Hook is to prevent this on the french and italian market.

French and Italian asking always for Bargain, i deal with it, but i not allowed this guy to publish my private contact number in a forum, i already told him, straight away.

For steven, nothing against you, just It was not a OPEN line to call from another company I mean, no sense, email would be enough.

I hope i express my way clearly and Well done Surin Boy as you Know the boat is nice, and friend of mine, it's a nice team.

Good luck to all for the season starting.

Dive&Cruise

Back
Top Bottom