Angelita Cenote update.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okay, how do you get back out of The Pit ???

robin:D

Gear off in the water
One person stays down
others climb out. Its tricky but not too bad. Slippery in a few places with some rocks
then there is a pulley to haul the gear up. Easy for singles, a 2-person job for doubles, a 4-person job for really big rebreathers :)

It's an awesome dive. Well worth it. Make sure you either get guided or get a big 4x4 car unless you want a 300 yard walk with gear up the final "road"

Yes its true, Angelita is one of the most awesome dive experiences on offer on the Mexican Yucutan coast. Here at Ecodiving Tours we took two groups to Angelita this week. Both dive groups really enjoyed the experience and also struggled to find the exact words to describe it. I would urge all divers visiting the area to check out Angelita but also every single cenote is different and offers a completely different experience. For large and impressive caverns (known as rooms) check out Grande Cenote. For amazing formations and incredible light effects check out Dos Ojos.

Dive with passion - ecodivingtours.com

I was privileged to dive Angelita (as well as Dos Ojos and Bat Cave) earlier this week with Nicolas from CenoteXperience. Wow! An awesome, surreal experience!

Last edited:
I want to check out the pet cemetery and the pit next time I go out there. I should just get my full cave done out there. Cant think of a better place to do it.

I want to check out the pet cemetery and the pit next time I go out there. I should just get my full cave done out there. Cant think of a better place to do it.

Pet cemetary is an awesome cavern dive, but I think the best diving there is definitely full cave as most of the lines are jumps/restrictions.

It would definitely be worth getting full cave just for that one area of cave though :)

That brings back memories....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom