Anilao vs Puerto Galera vs Bohol for 4 days diving ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have made the trip from Cali to Anilao 5 times and as much as I enjoy Phillipino local transportation after that long of a flight I dont want to deal with it. The $130 for private transportation is well worth it imo.

Having arrived at 4am, got on the bus at 5am and done the SiKat thing as a solo female traveller I can only second Centrals recommendations - and especially South Sea Divers. Cherry the receptionist and Sky and Paul will take care of you and make sure your transport is organised - my tip - go to the McDonalds where the bus leaves from and use the toilet there because the toilet stop the bus does is less than sparkling and often has a very long line of ladies and kids. You also require a few pesos to use the toilet where the bus stops.

First of all, from Manila, Anilao is only 2 hours max. There several places there that all have great accommodations. I've stayed at Aquaventure Reef Club and El Pinoy, enjoyed both, but ARC though a much older and not a ritzy, is more homey. The staff speak English, and people from Manila and other locations show up quite often.

Great dive sites, lots of macro, I've been to all three, and I'd say Anilao would be the best. PG is good, but I don't give it the lean over Anilao. Bohol is a whole extra day of travel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom