Annapolis to the US?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How's vis, Dave?

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

It sucked actually. The water was filled with that stringy algae bloom so common this time of year. Basically 10-15ft tops

How was the dive besides the vis? Worth making the trip over to do it from the island or should it be a tack onto the end of another trip and get it then?

Regards

Steve

I suffer from fat finger syndrome and a tiny keyboard on an iPhone. So I apologize for the typos and misspellings.

Steve the wreck is somewhat different than Saskatchewan especially aft of the funnel. Burma Road the the fwd area should be very familiar to you. You can access the boiler room but you must run line. It is a maze in there.

Dave,

Thanks, that is good to know, i quite like our wrecks here on the island been awhile since I've been out on them though. Be nice to explore a wreck I am not super familiar with and probably don't know like the back of my hand.

Must add it to the future dive list and perhaps tie it in with a trip to the anscomb or something.

Steve

Regards

Steve

I suffer from fat finger syndrome and a tiny keyboard on an iPhone. So I apologize for the typos and misspellings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom