Announcing the SubGravity H3 - Powered by SeaBear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They could communicate openly with the customer base about where they are, what are the issues, and what can people expect from them instead of burying their head in the sand.

You want them to send you a notarized report of the technical issues in triplicate in addition to keeping you updated on weekly basis on what their new product(s) will be in the next couple of years? Really?

Where did they bury their heads? I think that they have gone way above and beyond and are actively replacing any defective computers with new reliable ones. What exactly do you want them to offer?

SP's computers (Galileo and M2) are actually some of the most reliable computers out there. They won't release anything unless it meets their standards for high quality and reliability, this makes me trust and respect them even more.

You believe what SeaBear have done is the maximum one could do to keep their customers... I just happen to know at least a couple customers they lost to Shearwater who will be very hard to win back. Yet, clearly, there are some remaining die hard SeaBear believers. So, fine.

Sure. But what promises has ScubaPro made that they haven't kept?

Trumpet. Announcing the new Hydros BC. Trumpet. Enough said.

They won't release anything unless it meets their standards for high quality and reliability, this makes me trust and respect them even more.

Announcing the new Hydros BC. Oops.

Ditto for the early Seawing Novas. Oops.

Au contraire. I think that their regs are fantastic. I'm pissed off with them for lagging so far behind everyone else with regard to dive computers. They've allowed most manufacturers to leapfrog ahead of them and instead focused on silly things like "bio factors".

The Hydros BC is a neat BCD but they announced at DEMA 2015, sold a few earlier this year then poof! Gone. No more supply.

The sad reality is that 60-80% of acquisitions result in huge gains for the seller and losses and a red face for the acquirer. I hope JO avoids that with SP.

Announcing the new Hydros BC. Oops.

Ditto for the early Seawing Novas. Oops.

This has nothing to do with reliability and releasing products without checking quality. If anything, it shows how popular their their product(s) is/are now. The Hydros BC is sooooooooooooooo hot, they can't make enough of it to satisfy demand, nothing to do with reliability or quality here.

This has nothing to do with reliability and releasing products without checking quality. If anything, it shows how popular their their product(s) is/are now. The Hydros BC is sooooooooooooooo hot, they can't make enough of it to satisfy demand, nothing to do with reliability or quality here.

Wrong. I met with SP at DEMA. Several problems with the initial release. (I have one). Chatted with Rhyss too. New (fixed) BCDs coming soon. Sorry, you don't know everything.

And yes, SP will most likely replace the problem items as they always do. Nothing wrong with their service or warranty.

Wrong. I met with SP at DEMA. Several problems with the initial release. (I have one). Chatted with Rhyss too. New (fixed) BCDs coming soon. Sorry, you don't know everything.

And yes, SP will most likely replace the problem items as they always do. Nothing wrong with their service or warranty.

And so, why didn't you state this from your first post?? I was at DEMA and I spoke to their TOP guys from the US and Europe and what I know is what they told me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom