Annual KPP Winter get together!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It's past time for the annual KPP Winter get together dinner. Some years there has been a decent sized turnout and some years there have only been a few. Either way it has always been a great time. I'm ready to take a break from winter, share a meal and a few drinks with friends, and talk scuba!

Any interest? Let's get this organized!

I might need a dive buddy though. Lou has expressed distaste with cold water. Are we gonna get Monica in a drysuit?

I might need a dive buddy though. Lou has expressed distaste with cold water. Are we gonna get Monica in a drysuit?

I'd be glad to dive with you. Monica seems to share Lou's distaste for cold water. I finally gave up on getting her in a drysuit.

Anyone have any suggestions for a restaurant and date?

If the schedule works I will be there. I was just thinking the other day that I REALLYY need to get in the water.

ohhhhhhhhhhh :blush: After reading this thread, Lou patiently explained to me that this was probobly a "go out to eat type of get together", not diving. We are in, either way. Im not sure I could handle the water temps anyway but I always wanted to see what it looked like under there in the winter. I vaguely remember someone telling me they would dive with me at least one time this winter so I could experience that (not to mention any names JOHN). Food and booze is my next favie thing after diving so that works too! If we do dive, our regs wont be out of the shop till Feb. If not, anytime is good for us. Cant wait!

If no work, class to teach or cave class, I will try to make it. Cold water doesn't bother me at all,..... as long as my drysuit doesn't leak. Any suggestions for dates?

Tammy, I hope you can make it, we dont get to see enough of you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom