Another Dine-N-Dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JKSteger

D/M Wannabee ! ! !
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Was thinking about the last one that I was able to attend was back in the 1st of July. Then the LLLB had one in August at Loc-Low-Minn and there hasn't been one since. It's about time for us all to have another one, back at Dive Haven or our Alma Matta, Lake Lanier.

Our anual New Years dive is quickly approching and I wanted to try to get everyone together one more time this year. So what do you all think? Anyone intrested? I'm thinking possibly November 18th.

Jeremy

Me too...need to play with the new camera (should get it next week!) before I take it to Bahamas in December. Got a Canon EOS 20D with Ikelite housing and DS51 strobe, two lenses, 2 gig of highspeed memory...I am ready!

Mike

Okay. The date is November 18th. West Bank Park or Dive Haven?

I don't think we will have to worry about too much boat traffic at West Bank but we WILL have to drag around a flag; however, it's only $4.00 per car.

Jeremy

I'm in.
WBP suits me. It's a lot cheaper, besides, the Yellow Angel fish will want to dive. So if we did D/H, that would cost me $50 bucks.

I'm a cheap booger.

the K

Maybe I'll get Susan to dive!

Mike

WBP it is! I cannot hang around all day and will have to leave the park by about 2:00pm. So I'm going to get there really early so that I can get a couple of dives in then do the important thing....EAT!!!

Let's plan on doing like we did back in July and everyone just bring something and a side plus drinks enough for themselves. We always seem to have plenty of food this way.

There are grills at some of the tables there and I don't think that we will have a problem with them all being taken next month.

Jeremy

Back
Top Bottom