Another Dine-N-Dive???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

toebird:
May I ask where is jocassee?

Up I-85 around Greenville? SC.

Hey guys, I was thinking that dec 2nd or 3rd would be good to make a trip up to jocassee. If anyone else has another date in mind let me know, but im out of town on the weekend of the 9th.

Kyle

Sounds reasonable. Hopefully I will have my new gear by then. I really want to give it a shakedown before the Oriskany (several if possible) don't need any surprises.

Mike

Is the 3rd ok with everyone? I have something that has come up on the 2nd. Also do we plan on trying to go out with Bill, if so do we need to make arrangements for the charter?

Where can we get depth similar to the Oriskany? I am open to either boat or shore (or both) I shold have my new DPVs by then...they are promising to ship them tonight! Yahoo! Finally...

Mike

mikerault:
Where can we get depth similar to the Oriskany? I am open to either boat or shore (or both) I shold have my new DPVs by then...they are promising to ship them tonight! Yahoo! Finally...

Mike
I think if we go out with bill, he can take us to a deep spot, but I have actually been to 110' off the shore. I wouldn't mind doing a charter with Bill though since its only $30.

if you go out with Bill he will take you over to the Chinese Junk. There is a wall there too that drops down to over 250'. You can get your Oriskany depth there.

BTW,
I will not be able to make it out to Jocassee on the 3rd. Y'all have fun.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom