Another (future) diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jon m

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Another future diver has entered the world!
My wife and I had a spectacular dive trip last June where we enjoyed the fantastic
dive op at Cocoview resort. (Thanks to all the wonderful staff!!!!)
We had been trying to conceive (naturally and with ÅÉelp? for over two years, when we decided to take some time off, and just go diving. After spending a few sultry nights in room C-8, we left Honduras with a little more than we came with. What a surprise! I'm relatively certain that the father IS NOT Jorge , but she does have rather dark hair....hmmm.......
Coral Annabella was born February 11th at 11:37PM. ---7lb 5oz of pure joy.
We hope to bring her back one day, to show our daughter her namesake. Although IÃÎ sure sheÃÍl see coral before that!
IÃ×e always thought Coral was the most beautiful thing in the world, and now I know IÃÎ right.
Now, Back to Diving!!!!

Another future diver has entered the world!
My wife and I had a spectacular dive trip last June where we enjoyed the fantastic
dive op at Cocoview resort. (Thanks to all the wonderful staff!!!!)
We had been trying to conceive (naturally and with ÅÉelp? for over two years, when we decided to take some time off, and just go diving. After spending a few sultry nights in room C-8, we left Honduras with a little more than we came with. What a surprise! I'm relatively certain that the father IS NOT Jorge , but she does have rather dark hair....hmmm.......
Coral Annabella was born February 11th at 11:37PM. ---7lb 5oz of pure joy.
We hope to bring her back one day, to show our daughter her namesake. Although IÃÎ sure sheÃÍl see coral before that!
IÃ×e always thought Coral was the most beautiful thing in the world, and now I know IÃÎ right.
Now, Back to Diving!!!!

Congratulations to you and Amy!!!

Any pics of the little one?

Coral Annabella, what a beautiful name! Congrats.

Congrats!!!

Should we avoid room C-8 at the Cocoview resort?
Maybe the Nitrogen levels helped a bit? *wink* *wink*

Now she has to wait 12 years before she can scuba again. :wink:

Congrats jon! I hope you got your sleep in cuz it's on now brother! :D

Care to share any pics with us? oooohh, I love holding babies. I told my kids they need to stop growing or they were going to be grounded. :rofl3:

:zen:

Many, many congrats to you both! What a wonderful thing to read in the morning! Congrats!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom