Another generic diving holiday video!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MB NZ

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Red Sea North & Brothers itinerary, August 2023. Another generic diving holiday video! Just for my memories, but thought I'd share. Apologies to Arabic speakers about the music, while I know it's not inappropriate, it's not particularly relevant either. I just liked the song.

Thanks for sharing. I liked it more than a lot of other diving videos.

What is the name of the liveaboard and would you recommend it?

Grand Sea Serpent. Good boat, crew and food. I wasn't enamoured with the way they organised the diving though. Very large groups, mostly getting in/out the water together.

Reactions: CWK
Grand Sea Serpent. Good boat, crew and food. I wasn't enamoured with the way they organised the diving though. Very large groups, mostly getting in/out the water together.
Looks like a big boat, how many divers, how many divers per group? Did they allow autonomous buddy diving?

Looks like a big boat, how many divers, how many divers per group? Did they allow autonomous buddy diving?

27 divers. Group sizes were skewed because one family of 5 and another couple of young lads booked a private guide, leaving two groups of 10 divers for 2 guides which was too many, especially as they wanted the divers in/out the water together most of the time. Limited autonomous buddy diving was allowed at the easier sites. I don't have much to criticise about the trip and most people seemed to be happy, but I wouldn't book with them again.

27 divers. Group sizes were skewed because one family of 5 and another couple of young lads booked a private guide, leaving two groups of 10 divers for 2 guides which was too many, especially as they wanted the divers in/out the water together most of the time. Limited autonomous buddy diving was allowed at the easier sites. I don't have much to criticise about the trip and most people seemed to be happy, but I wouldn't book with them again.
My last two trips to Malpelo were 2 groups of 6 divers, each group at a separate site, that is about right. The conditions dictated that the group stay together

Red Sea North & Brothers itinerary, August 2023. Another generic diving holiday video! Just for my memories, but thought I'd share. Apologies to Arabic speakers about the music, while I know it's not inappropriate, it's not particularly relevant either. I just liked the song.

Great videography quality! My wife & I are entertaining a red sea trip and we're quite concerned by the quantity of divers, Liveaboards at dive sites etc. The reefs in your video healthy and great. GREAT CAPTURE!!

Back
Top Bottom