Another Hawaii Holy Grail - Harlequin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know someone that would reference oceanographers after hearing you wide angle lens and tray table stories. They are the only people I know of who will make something at a cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars, take it to the middle of the ocean, and dump it over board. They leave crap like that on the bottom all the time. I would expect the currents to pick your lens/tray table up and carry them away.

As far as the Harlequin on the Corsair, Keoki has a picture of that on his website, too.

We were fortunate enough to see 4 Harlequins on our recent trip to Maui. My husband found both pairs in very different locations at Molokini. Prior to that we've seen them most often at Red Hill it seems.

Like most, I'm a big fan of these little guys. They are just so danged cute!

What an awesome shot! I've seen the crown of thorns show on Kauai, have some cool video footage of those guys as well!

Thank god for underwater cameras! LOL

Good Shots! dude

These shrimp rock!

Back
Top Bottom