Another Kudos to Dive Right in Scuba!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BraenDead

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I was at the Ghost Ships Festival in Milwaukee this past weekend and ran into the folks over at Dive Right in Scuba. I had my drysuit with and Mike at Dive Right in Scuba was willing to install a SiTech Nek Tite neck ring system on the suit right at the show, doing it very professionally and quickly without any of his normal tools or equipment! He did a fantastic job and, in my opinion, went well above and beyond what most would do for customer service. It was awesome getting to watch how this is done and gives me great appreciation for the professional service they provide. I have previously had DRIS install permanent rings in my drysuit and these are rock solid and installed as professionally as you can get. Now, I get to enjoy silicone seals on both the neck and wrists. Thanks DRIS!

Bob D

Back
Top Bottom