Another Marineland question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When they first created the Solo Diver forum, it was opt in only, otherwise you could not read the posts. It gets attatched to your profile. Just because someone has that membership in their profile does not nescesarily mean they are a solo diver. Look at mine! :wink:

Robert Phillips:
When they first created the Solo Diver forum, it was opt in only, otherwise you could not read the posts. It gets attatched to your profile. Just because someone has that membership in their profile does not nescesarily mean they are a solo diver. Look at mine! :wink:
But, I believe that MaxBottomtime actually IS a solo diver although he has a bunch of DIR dive buddies. He'll have to confirm that, of course, I could be wrong!

I figure when he's diving solo he's a DIR diver conducting a non-DIR dive. :wink:

OK Phil, now give us the real story. :eyebrow:

Christian

I look DIR. :D
Many of my buddies are DIR, but I still enjoy solo dives. When I dive with them, they are diving with a stroke. Since they are breaking rule #1, that makes them strokes as well. It's a vicious cycle.

Back
Top Bottom