Another New Nudibranch to ID

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pretty

Hey where did you find this Nudi? I saw the same type of Nudi in about 50 ft of water on my decent to the sea plane in Apra Harbor. Ive been back to the sea plane several times but still haven't found one similar again. Good shot, my shot was a bit blurry.

Shhh, books might distract people away from using scubaboard resources and by such, creating useful threads like these for those of us, mostly non-photo types, who while appreciating the beauty in nature (keep da pictures a comin'), don't care so much about the latin and greek etymology. <grin>

DiverBuoy:
Shhh, books might distract people away from using scubaboard resources and by such, creating useful threads like these for those of us, mostly non-photo types, who while appreciating the beauty in nature (keep da pictures a comin'), don't care so much about the latin and greek etymology. <grin>

LOL - that's what the Underwater Photo section is for...pure enjoyment, not much Latin :wink:

But I love fiddling around trying to ID stuff so I don't mind...just teasing Chad a little!

Common name is velvet nudi, feeds on flatworms.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom