Another nutmegger ventures in....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cglastris

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've surfed on this board occasionally since getting certified a couple years ago, but sadly didn't dive because I was saving up for gear. Finally got it, and I've just started exploring New England's lovely cold waters (already met some nice folks at Fort Wetherill). I hope to get out a lot more this summer and meet more CT folks to dive with, though the tropics are calling me for winter trips.... I'm an ecology nerd though, so any dive with critters great or small is fine by me. :)

Welcome to the ScubaBoard cglastris!
here would be one of the places for your winter trips :D
Aloha,
Lisa

Or even further across the pacific, although I can't claim tropical. But welcome.

Welcome, neighbor (Bristol)! There seems to be quite a few CT divers around. We'll probably getting together a couple of times this year, including a couple of us tomorrow at Fort Weth. You're invited!

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Howdy!

Welcome to SB!!
:happywave Put us in your computer's favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue: Look around our various forums - everything from New-To-Scuba to Instructors-Only to Dive Medicine.

Ask anything - in the appropriate forum, and we'll make up an answer...

don

:D

Glad you found us! This is a great place to spend your SI, but watch out, it's addictive!

Don't forget to check out the New England Lobsta Divahs forum for your neighbours

Back
Top Bottom