another NYC diver ...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sealkie

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
it occurred to me that I never said a formal hello - I kinda just ambled in a few weeks ago

SO .. hello from yet another single female diver ! ... what`s with that ? ... when I was picking my tank up from being filled a cab driver told me yesterday that men are afraid of strong women - thats why I`m single ... not that I asked .. another NY moment !

From your post count, looks like you are settled in and enjoying the forums. You also seem to be following right along with all the latest 'Women's Issues' or 'Women Talk' or whatever they have named it this week! Oh it's Women's Views this week.

Have a good day.

sealkie once bubbled...
it occurred to me that I never said a formal hello - I kinda just ambled in a few weeks ago

SO .. hello from yet another single female diver ! ... what`s with that ? ... when I was picking my tank up from being filled a cab driver told me yesterday that men are afraid of strong women - thats why I`m single ... not that I asked .. another NY moment !

Welcome from a fellow New Yorker.

Don't worry about what the cabbie said. If you're an outgoing, Scuba Diver, you wouldn't have any fun with a guy who'd be intimated by you anyway.

Hello and welcome.

Ahhh, I wouldn't worry about those types of guys. I for one would have no issue at all with it. As a matter of fact, you could carry my tanks anytime :wink:

David

BTW, I live in NJ, maybe we could go meet up and dive one day.

>BTW, I live in NJ, maybe we could go meet up and dive one day.

Sure ... but you carry your own stuff :0)

Keep an eye on the Dutch Springs thread going on here too. We're trying to put a Long Island shore dive together if either of you are interested.

Will do - I was planning to be out at Dutch on Sunday .. but it turns out I`m teaching .... it`s been a busy month for that ! .. not that I`m complaining

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom