(ANOTHER one of these threads...)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BUMP BUMP BUMP!

Kinda put the plans for july and august on the shelf- but i wonder if anyone has any recent recommendations for low cost resorts in Anilao? I found this thread, but its from 2006!

Ideally, I'd like to dive with places that will allow me to dive "by myself"- in other words, not being bound to follow a group and queue for pictures would be a must. Also no weird dive time limits like 60 minutes or rubbish of the like. Anything like that?

When I was originally planning to go to anilao by myself I spent hours and Hours doing the research and found that (with my budget) Anilao was too expensive to attempt solo. I ended up going with a group of friends from Manila where the expenses were dramatically reduced.

You might attempt to put up a post asking for other like minded divers to join you.

Cheers,
Roger

Thanks!

Has anyone had any experience with any other dive operation in Anilao? Looking for some options...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom