Any Aggies on the board?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoop! '86

BS '05. Lived in College Station up till a year and a half ago.

I have a son who's a MARBI in Galveston, does that count? Does it matter that I went to another, larger, state-funded school in the Austin area? :D

Does it matter that I went to another, larger, state-funded school in the Austin area? :D

Yes, yes it does. Don't be one of those people that goes onto an Aggie thread and talk about Longhorns all day.

But you did mention Austin area, larger, and state funded school. The only State school that is larger than A&M is a school that has food as a mascot. If you can not look at the mascot as food, well then I will keep my thoughts to myself. I bet the marbling in the ribeye cuts are just phenomenal, kobe quality. Oh yeah, A&M does his annual checkup every year too.

Dude I wouldn't eat a bevo unless I wanted to be stoned out of my gourd, that poor steer gets more doped on tranquilizers than the dude on the corner asking for change.....

And I'd rather have a real sip than a tshirt sip :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom