Any charter boats left on Cape Cod?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

well I am here and I spoke to a who you stated that sharks have not been spotted in the bay, however I will let you know if I see anything. Or not:)

if anybody knows of a marina who rents small boats please chime in. if anybody knows whether the flyer Wreck still has a mooring buoy also also please chime in.

if I get a chance I'll speak to the charter captains and let you all know what I find out

apologies in advance for the grammar I'm on a smartphone...

well I am here and I spoke to a who you stated that sharks have not been spotted in the bay, however I will let you know if I see anything. Or not:)

if anybody knows of a marina who rents small boats please chime in. if anybody knows whether the flyer Wreck still has a mooring buoy also also please chime in.

if I get a chance I'll speak to the charter captains and let you all know what I find out

apologies in advance for the grammar I'm on a smartphone...

Some video would be great! Bring a plastic bottle with you. :wink:

Seriously enjoy your diving and be safe.

I'm finishing up ... Didn't get a chance to dive much due to other activies....just one dive in Herring Cove. But I filmed seals at Race Point in a blood red kayak with a Seal Skin kayak skirt. I will post a link and follow up with charter news.

Back
Top Bottom