Any DIR divers in central TN area?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vodolaz

Reaction score
I'm planning on taking Cave 1 in a few months, but would like to work on my skills from the Fundamentals class first. If you'd like to get together for some diving, just PM me.

That goes for visiting divers as well.

It doesn't quite rank up there with the Doria or the Edmund Fitzgerald, but there's supposedly an intact submerged bridge in this area. It might be fun to dive an artifact that hasn't been seen in decades.

It's not a tech dive, but it could be a good way to practice skills and have fun at the same time.

All of us aren't diving the DIR system but we all love to dive.

Keep an eye on the Kentucky Piranha Patrol section and join us for a dive or post a time that you are diving and see if anyone is available to meet you.

Have a great one.

Chad

ckharlan66 once bubbled...
All of us aren't diving the DIR system but we all love to dive.

Keep an eye on the Kentucky Piranha Patrol section and join us for a dive or post a time that you are diving and see if anyone is available to meet you.

Have a great one.

Chad

Great! Thanks Chad, I'll do that.

Don't mean to sound snobbish about the DIR stuff. I'm just in full training mode until my class, and really need feedback.

:)

There are some of us that have been through the training up here and since DIRF is coming to KY in June I am hoping there will be some more.

I hope we can dive together soon.

Chad

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom