Any dive store recommanded at Seattle?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I live downtown and make the trek to NW Sports Divers in Kenmore. Why? Good fills (they have a strong technical diver contingency, and take thing such as filtration and cleanliness very seriously), excellent customer service, and, imho, their instructors are some of the better ones around.

I'll also support the vote for NWSD. It's worth the drive. The people are friendly and inclusive, and they dive actively and understand divers. They carry good brands, and although their stock in hand is not huge, they can order most anything. They have a superb yearly membership which includes unlimited fills and is a VERY good buy. And they're just good people.

I live downtown and make the trek to NW Sports Divers in Kenmore. Why?.....(They) (take things such as......cleanliness very seriously),

So true. Just the other day I walked in and Chris V. was busy vacuuming! Then, he stopped vacuuming and helped me.

Now that's customer service at it's finest!

So true. Just the other day I walked in and Chris V. was busy vacuuming! Then, he stopped vacuuming and helped me.

Now that's customer service at it's finest!

Nah ... he just knew you were gonna trash the floor anyway, so he decided to wait till you left to finish up ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Another vote for NWSD - best shop in the Puget Sound. I live WAAAY out east in Snoqualmie Ridge and I make the trip to Kenmore too - I pass 5 dive shops on my way there. It's WELL worth it.

There are plenty of dive shops around the Puget Sound to avoid at all costs too...

Its not always the shop who provides the best service- but the folks that work there. Often there are staff changes. So get to know some folks and see where it goes from there.

Back
Top Bottom